2016.0530#1

★ 前言說在前頭

★ 本文為個人自用MEMO

★ 請勿未經本人同意而私自轉載

★ 本文章為該遊戲公司所有,本閣只是為了推廣遊戲而打上此篇文章

★ 若您喜歡本文章還請給個推或留言

★ 您的鼓勵將會是本閣繼續創作的最佳動力來源

★ 純練習翻譯用,可能會視文句通順度增刪字,反感者請慢走不送


【 備註:因為沒有此故事的中文版,所以翻譯可能有出入,反感者請慢走不送 】

 

2016.0530#2

One night, beneath a canopy of twinkling stars—

在一個被群星籠罩的穹頂的夜晚——

I'd finished my duties for the day, and Nico invited me to the garden,

我今天已經結束了所有公務,然後尤利邀請我到花園,

where we sat on a bench surrounded by hedges.

我們坐在籬笆圍繞身邊的長椅上。

Nico'' Are you cold? '

尤利:「妳很冷嗎?」

I could hear the concern in his voice, and felt a warm glow in my chest.

我能聽到尤利聲音中帶有的關心,胸口感到有股溫暖滿溢出來。

Bella'' It's a little chilly whenever there's a gust of wind, but I'm fine right now. ''

貝拉:「當風吹過來我覺得是有點冷啦,但現在我覺得好多了喔。」

I answered with a smile, and Nico took my hand and twined his fingers throurh mine.

我笑著回應,然後尤利將他的手指纏住我的手掌。

It was just a small gesture, but it still sent my heart thumping in my chest.

這個小動作,讓我的心在胸腔裡撲通撲通跳個不停。

Nico'' Maybe this will keep us both a bit warmer. ''

尤利:「或許這會讓我們暖和一點。」

Nico's grin sent another warm shiver running through me,

尤利咧嘴傳遞溫暖的熱流給我,(←←←不太會翻)

and I nodded, smiling back at him.

我點頭,給他一個微笑。

Then Nico gave a happy little laugh.

然後尤利給我一個輕淺的笑容。

Nico'' It's almost feels like we're on a date. ''

尤利:「這感覺好像我們在約會一樣。」

In a dim starlight, Nico's face somehow looked more mature than usual.

在黯淡不明的星光中,尤利的臉龐看起來比以往更加成熟。

(It's a nice look for him.)

(他這樣好看呢。)

Bella'' You're right. I really like it. ''

貝拉:「對啊。我非常喜歡喔。」

I looked back up at the stars, then glanced at Nico,

我回看向星星、然後瞥向尤利。

and saw that he was staring at me, his cheeks a bit flushed.

看見他正凝望著我,他的雙頰變得些微潮紅。

My heart gave a huge thump at his direct gaze.

因為他直直看著我的眼神,讓我的心砰砰直跳。

Nico'' I'd love to kiss you right now. ''

尤利:「我想要現在就吻妳。」

Nico's voice sounded lower than usual, and I felt my own face growing pinker to match him.

尤利的聲音比以往還要低得多,而我也覺得我的臉頰和他一樣變的好紅好紅。

Bella'' Out here? ''

貝拉:「在這裡嗎?」

Nico'' No one can see us here. ''

尤利:「在這裡沒人可以看到我們。」

Nico nodded at the hedges surrounding us.

尤利在圍繞著我們的籬笆之中向我點頭。

(He's probably right. I don't think anyone's likely to come out here at night.)

(他說的說不定是正確的。我沒想過晚上有誰可能會來這裡。)

Nico'' So is it okay? Bella? ''

尤利:「所以,可以嗎?貝拉?」

Nico's face was already coming closer as his spoke, and in response I closed my eyes and I leaned toward him.

在尤利說話時、他的臉頰越來越向我靠近,在回應中、我閉上雙眼靠向他。

Just as I felt Nico's warm breath on my face—

就當我臉上感受到尤利吞吐出的溫熱氣息——

???'' Squeak! ''

???:「吱吱吱!」

(What was that?)

(那是甚麼?)

Startled by the sudden noise, I opened my eyes, and saw Chirol sitting at Nico's lap.

被那突然的聲音嚇到,我睜開雙眼,看到緹洛正坐在尤利的大腿上。

Nico'' Oh, come on! Things were just getting good. ''

尤利:「噢,真是!現在正在興頭上耶。」

Nico pouted as placed his pet at the plam of his hand, bringing Chirol up to eye level.

尤利像是不高興似的將寵物放置在手掌中,然後把緹洛抬置與眼睛水平的高度。

Nico'' Did you here me, Chirol? ''

尤利:「有在聽我說話嗎,緹洛?」

Chirol looked around and then tilted his head a little.

緹洛看著四周並朝著尤利的頭撲過去。

Nico gave a little sight, and ran his finger over his pet's head.

尤利一個視線,而後將他的手指繞過緹洛的頭。((<<<<<<不太會翻

(I guess he want to play with Nico.)

(我猜牠一定是想和尤利一起玩。)

I couldn't help but giggle at Chirol, who was looking all around with his big eyes.

緹洛用牠大大的雙眼看著四周,我忍不住地笑了。

Just like Nico, I petted the little animal's head.

就像尤利一樣,我輕輕拍著牠的頭。

(Awww!)

(哇啊!)

Chirol rubbed his head happily anginst my finger.

緹洛高興似的靠向我的手指並摩蹭著。

Bella'' He's so cute. ''

貝拉:「牠真的是好可愛呢。」

Nico'' Yeah. But... ''

尤利:「是啊。不過…」

Nico's expression grew mischievous.

尤利的表情變的調皮起來。

Nico'' I think you're cuter, Bella. ''

尤利:「我覺得妳更可愛喔,貝拉。」

My heart fluttered again at his words, and I forget to keep petting Chirol.

我的心又因為尤利的一字一句而躁動著,而忘了繼續撫摸緹洛。

Bella'' Nico... ''

貝拉:「尤利…」

(You know how it make me feel when you say things like that.)

(你知道當你說這些話時我的感覺是如何。)

I should have felt cold out in the night air, but I felt my body warming up instead.

我應該要在這深夜之下覺得寒冷,但取而代之的是我的身體漸漸火熱起來。

Meanwhile, Chirol seemed satisfied with the attention he'd gotten, and jumped down from Nico's hand and ran off out of the garden.

同一時間,緹洛像是接收到令其感到滿意的事物,跳下尤利的手並跑離花園。

Bella'' Oh! ''

貝拉:「噢!」

(He left.)

(牠離開了。)

I looked in the direction Chirol had gone, feeling a bit lonely,

我直直地看向緹洛離開的方向,不免感到有些寂寞。

Nico'' Chirol will be fine, Bella. ''

尤利:「緹洛沒事的,貝拉。」

Nico'' I think he's just going to play in the woods by the palace. ''

尤利:「我想他只是去和牠在皇宮森林中的夥伴玩耍而已。」

Bella'' I see. ''

貝拉:「我知道。」

Bella'' He probably has lots of friends in the woods. ''

貝拉:「他可能有很多夥伴在森林裡也說不定呢。」

I was gazing off towards the woods, imagining the other woodland creatures, when I suddenly felt Nico's hand on my chin.

我凝視著森林深處,想像著那些在森林地中的其他生物,突然感覺到尤利的手撫上我的肌膚。

Nico'' More importantly—I'd like to pick up where we left off. ''

尤利:「更為重要的是——我想要重新開始我們剛剛沒做到的事情。」

My heart gave another lurch the sweetness in his voice.

我的內心因為他甜蜜的嗓音晃動了下。

(So would I , Nico.)

(我也是啊,尤利。)

Nico'' Can I really kiss you this time? ''

尤利:「現在真的可以吻妳了嗎?」

His large, misty eyes were looking deep into mine, and I felt like I could drown in them.

他那濕潤的大眼看進我眼底的深處,我感覺像是要墜入他那深邃的眼眸中。

(You don't even have to ask.)

(你不需再多做說明。)

I took Nico's hand in mine, and squeezed it tightly, looking back into his eyes.

我執起尤利的雙手,緊緊的握住它們,回望進他的雙眼。

(I want to touch you just as badly.)

(我也很想觸碰你。)

Bella'' Yes. ''

貝拉:「是的。」

Nico smiled happily at my reply, and leaned in for a gentle kiss.

從我的回應中、尤利笑得開懷,用極為溫柔的吻靠近我。

Bella'' Mmm... ''

貝拉:「唔嗯……」

Our kiss grew gradually deeper and more passionate, and as I warpped my arms around Nico, I forgot completely about the cold...

我們的吻變得更加深更火熱,且當我抱緊尤利,我甚至忘了那些寒冷……

 


 

A 姬 的無節操悄悄話

天啊我整整一個月沒發文表情003

第一篇文就是翻譯啦

好久沒碰英宮了翻譯起來滿辛苦的

這次事和我們的小惡魔執事一起養寵物>///<

雖然上次有一篇也是養寵物的

但是我都還沒開始翻譯啊

而且那個主角是傑諾大人

找時間再來翻一翻

最近事情好多啊...

 

- 2016.06.03 -

- 11:48 p.m. -

- A 姬 -

 

arrow
arrow

    A 姬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()